Contact Our Editorial Pages, Newsroom & Help Center
How to Contact Our Editorial Pages
Submit to Our Editorial Pages
- Send a Letter to the Editor, submit an Op-Ed or Guest Article by emailing us at [email protected]
- Due to the large number of requests received, we’re unable to publish unsolicited articles. The best way to be published is to send in your topic and synopsis first for approval, along with your author bio. You can also post your questions on our Harvard forums page.
How to Contact Our Newsroom
Share Your Feedback or Report a Correction
If you would like to send feedback or story ideas to the newsroom, or to report errors regarding our coverage, email us at [email protected].
If you have customer service questions, please refer to the Customer Care section below.
Send a Confidential News Tip
If you have a confidential news tip, you can reach us through tools that will assist in protecting your anonymity.
How to Contact Help Center
Before contacting our help center, please check FAQs in our Help section. You may also be able to find answers to your questions there.
If you would like to speak with our team or one of our Customer Care representatives, here’s how:
- Our hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST Monday – Friday.
- Email us at [email protected]. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for us to respond to your email.
- Our office is located at: Suite 526, Sector-10 Panchkula, Haryana – 134109
Representatives of press should refer to our Press section.
How to Contact Our Sales Team
For all business inquiries, please email us at [email protected]. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for us to respond to your email.
How to Contact the Editor
If you would like to share your thoughts or ideas with our Editor, Shilpa, please email her at [email protected].
How to Contact Our Authors
If you’d like to get in touch with the authors of our articles, please find their contact addresses within the Author Box under each article, or email us <author first name + last name> @ howtogetinto-harvard.com. Don’t worry we will make sure your email won’t bounce.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to read all new articles!